Input please - Books for MCSD.NET -70-316

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by TestTaker, Feb 22, 2005.

  1. TestTaker

    TestTaker Guest

    Hi

    I read up the other email threads. Thanks to all for your
    inputs. Especially, the books recommended by "Raja" for
    MCSD cert. was very helpful. I was trying to come up with
    a plan on what combinations I want to read for the 70-316
    exam: (since there are so many recommendations given)

    *) 70-316 : http://tinyurl.com/64coq (link suggested)
    *) MCSD.NET Self paced training kit.
    My question:
    Is the transcender test package a must??

    I am a VC++ developer wanting to get on to C#. I have
    close to 5 years experience in the industry. This will be
    my first MSFT certification.

    Please advise.
    Thanks!
    TestTaker, Feb 22, 2005