input destination phone number into SIP INVITE message

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by stevesj, Apr 1, 2004.

  1. stevesj

    stevesj Guest

    I want to configure cisco router 2600/3600 to accept destination phone
    number. After router receive DTMF digits, I like to triger
    router to send SIP message with destination number inside SIP invite
    message. Which IOS version support this?
    Does this correct?

    dial-peer voice 100 voip
    description connected to SIP server
    destination-pattern .T
    session protocol sipv2
    session target ipv4:xx.xx.xx.xx
    codec g711ulaw
    port 1/1/0

    or

    dial-peer voice 100 voip
    description connected to SIP server
    incoming called-number .T

    stevesj, Apr 1, 2004

  2. Hello!

    > message. Which IOS version support this?
    > Does this correct?
    >
    > dial-peer voice 100 voip
    > description connected to SIP server
    > destination-pattern .T
    > session protocol sipv2
    > session target ipv4:xx.xx.xx.xx
    > codec g711ulaw
    > port 1/1/0

    Not correct (why do you need port on the voip dial-peer?!). You can check
    PortaSIP user guide:
    http://www.portaone.com/resources/docs/PortaSIP/m-r-8/PortaSIP_User_Guide_m-r-8.pdf
    for the examples of the dial-peer configuration.

    WBR, Andrew
    --
    Andrew Zhilenko
    Please remove "hide-email." from my email address when replying,
    Andrew Zhilenko, Apr 3, 2004