    Anyway it prints like an HP cartridge as far as my eye can see.

    Only tried black.

    Just keeping anyone who might be interested, informed.

    Canon Paora Tikitiki, Aug 24, 2005

  2. Canon Paora Tikitiki

    Richard Guest

    Canon Paora Tikitiki wrote:
    > Being half-pissed and daring I decided to order some HP compat.
    > caertridges from InkVenus a couple of nights ago.
    >
    > I think I ordered quite quite late and still received my package the
    > next day.
    >
    > It looks like an HP cartridge, it smells like an HP cartridge it fucks
    > ......oops wrong group.
    >
    > Anyway it prints like an HP cartridge as far as my eye can see.
    >
    > Only tried black.
    >
    > Just keeping anyone who might be interested, informed.

    I bought a cheap HP compatible cartridge for my fax, but it hits the top of the
    cover over the printhead. The orig olivetti cartridge has 2 parts, a head and a
    sponge but the heads gone and had heaps of nozzles block so I need to replace..
    oh well :(

    Richard, Aug 24, 2005

  3. Canon Paora Tikitiki

    Jake Collins Guest

    I too have ordered a HP compatible from them and so far its still running
    fine.

    --
    Jake Collins
    http://members.tripod.com/collinsj/

    Jake Collins, Aug 24, 2005
  4. Canon Paora Tikitiki

    John Guest

    On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 17:19:33 +1200, Richard wrote:

    > Canon Paora Tikitiki wrote:
    >> Being half-pissed and daring I decided to order some HP compat.
    >> caertridges from InkVenus a couple of nights ago.
    >>
    >> I think I ordered quite quite late and still received my package the
    >> next day.
    >>
    >> It looks like an HP cartridge, it smells like an HP cartridge it fucks
    >> ......oops wrong group.
    >>
    >> Anyway it prints like an HP cartridge as far as my eye can see.
    >>
    >> Only tried black.
    >>
    >> Just keeping anyone who might be interested, informed.

    > I bought a cheap HP compatible cartridge for my fax, but it hits the top of the
    > cover over the printhead. The orig olivetti cartridge has 2 parts, a head and a
    > sponge but the heads gone and had heaps of nozzles block so I need to replace..
    > oh well :(

    Had a look at the Epson R210 cartridges and a full set including
    shipping is only $50, very tempting.

    Hey Roger, try these out on your R210 and let me know the results:)

    Regards,
    John.

    John, Aug 24, 2005
  5. Canon Paora Tikitiki

    Mosfet Guest

    On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 19:57:15 +1200, "Jake Collins"
    <> wrote:

    >I too have ordered a HP compatible from them and so far its still running
    >fine.

    I recently bought a compatible from Warehouse Stationery and when
    I eventually went to refill it, there were two stickers on top of the
    cart, the first with their "Office Solutions" brand and the one
    underneath was the original HP sticker. Does that mean their
    "compatible" cartridge is really an original HP or is their supplier
    doing fake HP cartridges? Either way I don't care cos it works ok
    and refills just as well.

    Can anyone tell me where to buy a cartridge resetter for HP carts?

    Mosfet, Aug 24, 2005
  6. Canon Paora Tikitiki

    roberthe

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    In mid 2004, I help my boss to found up Inlvenus.co.nz in his garage in Auckland. Our target is to sell our cheap and qualified compatible ink cartridge in NZ. Actually, the ink cartridges are made in China. And the manufacturer is one of the biggest ink cartridge maker. Thus, we never worry about the ink cartridge quality.
    I left the company in late 2005 and seldom go back to look through the website as it is my 'little baby'. And when I searched from Google, I found you guys have some questions of Inkveus, I here want to explaine to you all:
    1. Why no physical address, phone number in advertisement or website?
    As you may know, we come from China. None of us can speaks English well.
    We are afraid that customer call us or visit us but we can not talk with them.
    So, we would rather pay for sending back faulty cartridge than have customer send it back.
    2. for the credit card information.
    We don't know your credit card information. Actually, we can just check your name and a part of your credit number in our bank website. Your payment will go through a payment gateway-DPS. It is really safe.
    If you have any further question, you can send email to my mail box . I will reply you even if I had left Inkvenus for around 3 years.

    roberthe, Apr 21, 2008