    Call me a skeptic but.......
    Don

    , Jul 14, 2005

  2. Daver Guest

    Cannon ones are quite cheap anyway so I guess a copy could easily be just
    under half the price.

    Daver, Jul 14, 2005

  3. On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 21:04:51 +1200, Daver <> wrote
    in <news:db59qv$blu$>:

    > Cannon ones are quite cheap anyway so I guess a copy could easily be just
    > under half the price.
    >
    > <> wrote in message
    >> Has anyone tried these cartridges? Advertised in the Herald today.
    >> www.inkvenus.co.nz
    >> $5-99 for Canon cartridges sounds too good to be true?
    >> Call me a skeptic but.......
    >> Don

    I note with interest that they do not reveal their street address - at
    least not anywhere that I could find on their website.

    What does that suggest to you?

    I understood that they were required by law to have - and publish - a
    street address if they were involved in the "mail" order business.

    Looks as dubious as hell to me.

    --
    Regards,
    Nicolaas.

    .... The active desire to DO good is better than the passive desire to BE
    good.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Jul 14, 2005
  4. colinco Guest

    In article Daver says...
    > Cannon ones are quite cheap anyway so I guess a copy could easily be just
    > under half the price.

    What planet are you from where Canon carts are cheap? These are about
    1/4 retail price of genuine carts.

    colinco, Jul 14, 2005
  5. Guest

    I asked for evidence to back up their claims about independent tests
    showing how good they are and got this reply-

    > Where can I see the independent test reports you say support your claims about the quality of your product?
    > Thanks,
    > Don

    Dear Don,

    Our factory is understand ISO9001 quality system. And we are the the
    world famous compatible ink cartridge manufactory.
    We promise our quality for any of our product.
    In fact, our products are very popular in Europe, America and Asia.
    We have some independent test reports for our products. But we don't
    list it in our website.

    We promise you can send back our product if you have any
    dissatisfaction and we will refund to you.

    If you still can not believe our product, I suggest that you can buy
    one piece to test the quality.
    If you are not satisfied with our product, we can refund you
    immediately.

    If you need any other help, please contact with us.

    Kind regards!

    Customer Service Team
    Inkvenus Limited

    It's tempting to try one, but you have to give your credit card details
    to buy one........
    Don

    , Jul 14, 2005
  6. <> wrote in message
    >I asked for evidence to back up their claims about independent tests
    > showing how good they are and got this reply-
    >
    >> Where can I see the independent test reports you say support your claims
    >> about the quality of your product?
    >> Thanks,
    >> Don

    > Dear Don,
    >
    > Our factory is understand ISO9001 quality system. And we are the the
    > world famous compatible ink cartridge manufactory.
    > We promise our quality for any of our product.
    > In fact, our products are very popular in Europe, America and Asia.
    > We have some independent test reports for our products. But we don't
    > list it in our website.
    >
    > We promise you can send back our product if you have any
    > dissatisfaction and we will refund to you.
    >
    > If you still can not believe our product, I suggest that you can buy
    > one piece to test the quality.
    > If you are not satisfied with our product, we can refund you
    > immediately.
    >
    > If you need any other help, please contact with us.
    >
    > Kind regards!
    >
    > Customer Service Team
    > Inkvenus Limited
    >
    > It's tempting to try one, but you have to give your credit card details
    > to buy one........
    > Don

    Ha ha, it must be true.

    news.xtra.co.nz, Jul 14, 2005
  7. Guest

    I'd ask to see the ISO certificate they 'understand' but obviously not
    worth the bother. Venus consigned to the rubbish bin, pity,
    Don

    , Jul 15, 2005
  8. colinco Guest

    In article says...
    > I'd ask to see the ISO certificate they 'understand' but obviously not
    > worth the bother. Venus consigned to the rubbish bin, pity,
    > Don

    ISO Certification could just mean that they turn out a very consistant
    product even if it is no use to you.

    colinco, Jul 15, 2005
  9. Sharktyyfa Guest

    "colinco" <> wrote in message
    > In article Daver says...
    >> Cannon ones are quite cheap anyway so I guess a copy could easily be just
    >> under half the price.
    >>

    > What planet are you from where Canon carts are cheap?

    Men are from Mars, Ink is from Venus?

    --
    Sharktyyfa

    Sharktyyfa, Jul 15, 2005
  10. Daver Guest

    Can't help it if you pay to much.

    Daver, Jul 15, 2005
  11. roberthe

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    In mid 2004, I help my boss to found up Inlvenus.co.nz in his garage in Auckland. Our target is to sell our cheap and qualified compatible ink cartridge in NZ. Actually, the ink cartridges are made in China. And the manufacturer is one of the biggest ink cartridge maker. Thus, we never worry about the ink cartridge quality.
    I left the company in late 2005 and seldom go back to look through the website as it is my 'little baby'. And when I searched from Google, I found you guys have some questions of Inkveus, I here want to explaine to you all:
    1. Why no physical address, phone number in advertisement or website?
    As you may know, we come from China. None of us can speaks English well.
    We are afraid that customer call us or visit us but we can not talk with them.
    So, we would rather pay for sending back faulty cartridge than have customer send it back.
    2. for the credit card information.
    We don't know your credit card information. Actually, we can just check your name and a part of your credit number in our bank website. Your payment will go through a payment gateway-DPS. It is really safe.
    If you have any further question, you can send email to my mail box . I will reply you even if I had left Inkvenus for around 3 years.

    roberthe, Apr 21, 2008