    Is colour printing on acetate sheet
    using an inkjet, successful?
    John
    John, Mar 17, 2005

  2. John

    Paul - xxx Guest

    John composed the following;:
    > Is colour printing on acetate sheet
    > using an inkjet, successful?

    Yes. Providing you use the right type of ink cartridge. A lot would
    depend upon whether you're printer has acetate compatible cartridges/ink
    available.

    If it hasn't it might be worth trying a sheet anyway, but only do one at
    a time. Don't let them smear, and store them for a while until the ink
    has dried properly.

    --
    Paul ...
    (8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!
    Paul - xxx, Mar 17, 2005

  3. "John" <> wrote in message
    > Is colour printing on acetate sheet
    > using an inkjet, successful?
    > John

    If you're talking about overhead transparencies, you can get special sheets
    for ink jet printers.
    Martin Harran, Mar 17, 2005
  4. John

    Guest

    If you have acetate sheets designed for that purpose, yes. I use Apollo
    Transparency Film. HP makes a good inkjet transparency film. However, simply
    sheets of acetate would not be satisfactory. Ink would dry slowly and would
    smear.
    , Mar 18, 2005
  5. John

    John Guest

    Thank you to all who helped and advised.

    John.

    Regards.

    John, Mar 18, 2005