Inkjet Cartridges

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Jason Armstrong, Dec 11, 2003.

  1. Jason Armstrong, Dec 11, 2003

  2. So who wants to buy from a scum SPAMer?

    --
    Joseph E. Meehan

    26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

    Joseph Meehan, Dec 11, 2003

  3. Jason Armstrong

    Mark Roberts Guest

    "Jason Armstrong" <> wrote:

    >I have been selling inkjet cartridges for over ten years

    How long have you been spamming? (from uswest.net)

    >Here is a link to my website:
    >http://www.toner-low.com/inkjet_mailers.htm

    low-toner.com (207.217.96.43), hosted by earthlink.net

    --
    Mark Roberts
    Photography and writing

    Mark Roberts, Dec 11, 2003
  4. Jason Armstrong

    Bob Hatch Guest

    > I have been selling inkjet cartridges for over ten years and can save you
    > lots of money.
    > Here is a link to my website:

    Avoid the spamer.

    These folks have great prices and don't spam newsgroups.
    http://www.atlex.com
    --
    "Free enterprise has done more to reduce poverty than all
    the government programs dreamed up by Democrats." --Ronald Reagan

    Bob Hatch, Dec 12, 2003
  5. Jason Armstrong

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Joseph Meehan wrote:
    > So who wants to buy from a scum SPAMer?

    It beats me, Joseph, but someone must be buying from them else they
    wouldn't be spending money on lists, and software to do dictionary
    attacks. If one idiot in 1 million sends them money, they are motivated
    to send out more spam....

    Ron Hunter, Dec 12, 2003