    seconds and when I run my cursor over it says double click here to run
    ink monitor. Is this something i should be worried about?
    , May 24, 2006

  2. dfrog Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > When I Boot up my computer I get this icon that is there for only a few
    > seconds and when I run my cursor over it says double click here to run
    > ink monitor. Is this something i should be worried about?

    Nope, see here>>>>>>>
    http://www.pcreview.co.uk/startup/InkMonitor.exe/Ink Monitor.php

    dfrog
    dfrog, May 24, 2006

  3. wrote:

    > When I Boot up my computer

    You've multi-posted this in at least five other newsgroups. It is going
    to take you all day just to find the answers you may get.

    Never multi-post; cross-post only if absolutely necessary.

    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, May 24, 2006
  4. Barry OGrady Guest

    On 24 May 2006 09:50:34 -0700, "" <> wrote:

    >When I Boot up my computer I get this icon that is there for only a few
    >seconds and when I run my cursor over it says double click here to run
    >ink monitor. Is this something i should be worried about?

    Which operating system?

    Barry
    =====
    Home page