    suggestions as to stores people recommend for this, printer is still under
    warranty so do not want to go down the refill with injections track. Any
    recos apprec ... TIA ..J

    Weez, May 11, 2004

  2. Weez

    Rider Guest

    "Weez" <> wrote in message
    news:fFXnc.1224$...
    > Just looking at replacing an ink cartridge for an HP 930C just wanted
    > suggestions as to stores people recommend for this, printer is still under
    > warranty so do not want to go down the refill with injections track. Any
    > recos apprec ... TIA ..J

    Using compatible ink cartridges will void your warranty IIRC

    Rider

    Rider, May 11, 2004

  3. Weez

    Weez Guest

    "Rider" <> wrote in

    > Using compatible ink cartridges will void your warranty IIRC

    yeah really need the real mccoy seen for aroung $50 at
    http://www.monotapu.co.nz/electronics/consumables/hp/inkjet/180.htm just
    don't know too much about them. most places warehouse stationary / noel
    leemings selling for $80ish (been a while since i checked though) ...J

    Weez, May 11, 2004
  4. Weez

    Rider Guest

    "Weez" <> wrote in message

    > "Rider" <> wrote in
    > >
    > > Using compatible ink cartridges will void your warranty IIRC
    > >

    > yeah really need the real mccoy seen for aroung $50 at
    > http://www.monotapu.co.nz/electronics/consumables/hp/inkjet/180.htm just
    > don't know too much about them. most places warehouse stationary / noel
    > leemings selling for $80ish (been a while since i checked though) ...J

    Have a look at

    www.corpcons.co.nz

    They usually have good pricing

    Rider, May 11, 2004
  5. Weez

    Howard Guest

    Rider wrote:

    > Have a look at
    >
    > www.corpcons.co.nz
    >
    > They usually have good pricing.

    Thats a laugh! I always compare my prices against them to show how good mine
    are. And no, I'm not going to spam this ng by recommending myself. :)

    Howard, May 11, 2004
  6. Weez

    paora Guest

    On Tue, 11 May 2004 15:53:50 +1200, "Rider"
    <> wrote:

    >"Weez" <> wrote in message
    >> Just looking at replacing an ink cartridge for an HP 930C just wanted
    >> suggestions as to stores people recommend for this, printer is still under
    >> warranty so do not want to go down the refill with injections track. Any
    >> recos apprec ... TIA ..J
    >>

    >Using compatible ink cartridges will void your warranty IIRC
    >
    >Rider

    It's a relief having a printer that's no longer under warranty.

    I wish I had started using refills a lot sooner than I did - damn
    ripoff merchants.

    paora, May 11, 2004
  7. Weez

    paora Guest

    On Tue, 11 May 2004 19:55:22 +1200, "Howard" <>
    wrote:

    >Rider wrote:
    >
    >> Have a look at
    >>
    >> www.corpcons.co.nz
    >>
    >> They usually have good pricing.

    >Thats a laugh! I always compare my prices against them to show how good mine
    >are. And no, I'm not going to spam this ng by recommending myself. :)

    Can you spam nz.wanted?

    paora, May 11, 2004
  8. Weez

    BTMO Guest

    "Howard" <> wrote

    > Thats a laugh! I always compare my prices against them to show how good

    mine
    > are. And no, I'm not going to spam this ng by recommending myself. :)

    Please feel free to email me you prices for C61 cartridges.

    My email address is live.

    Cheers,

    Brenton

    BTMO, May 11, 2004
  9. Weez

    Darren Guest

    "BTMO" <> wrote in message

    > "Howard" <> wrote
    >
    > > Thats a laugh! I always compare my prices against them to show how good

    > mine
    > > are. And no, I'm not going to spam this ng by recommending myself. :)

    > Please feel free to email me you prices for C61 cartridges.

    I can do you T028 for $13.50, and T029 $17.50
    You can contact me through my website www.dpt.co.nz

    Darren

    Darren, May 11, 2004
  10. Weez

    BTMO Guest

    "Darren" <> wrote

    > > Please feel free to email me you prices for C61 cartridges.

    > I can do you T028 for $13.50, and T029 $17.50
    > You can contact me through my website www.dpt.co.nz

    Bookmarked (this time - had it before and lost it). And thanks Darren!

    I don't give a flying sod about the warranty on my printer. It is greater
    than a year old. The warranty is now meaningless.

    If these suckers work (and I can only assume they will!!), I am streets
    ahead, including postage.

    Check your email box...

    :)

    I don't consider this spam, incidentally - I asked for the information.

    Cheers,

    Brenton

    BTMO, May 11, 2004
  11. Weez

    Darren Guest

    "BTMO" <> wrote in message

    > "Darren" <> wrote
    >
    > > > Please feel free to email me you prices for C61 cartridges.

    > > I can do you T028 for $13.50, and T029 $17.50
    > > You can contact me through my website www.dpt.co.nz

    > Bookmarked (this time - had it before and lost it). And thanks Darren!
    >
    > I don't give a flying sod about the warranty on my printer. It is greater
    > than a year old. The warranty is now meaningless.

    I have sold a few thousand now and have not had one printer pack up.

    Darren

    Darren, May 11, 2004
  12. Try Cartridge World.. I use them and I also have a 930

    Kevin Cosgrove, May 11, 2004
  13. In article <jl1oc.3349$>, says...

    > "BTMO" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Howard" <> wrote
    > >
    > > > Thats a laugh! I always compare my prices against them to show how good

    > > mine
    > > > are. And no, I'm not going to spam this ng by recommending myself. :)

    > > Please feel free to email me you prices for C61 cartridges.

    > I can do you T028 for $13.50, and T029 $17.50
    > You can contact me through my website www.dpt.co.nz

    Aren't those Epson product codes?

    Patrick Dunford, May 14, 2004
  14. Weez

    BTMO Guest

    "Patrick Dunford" <> wrote

    > > I can do you T028 for $13.50, and T029 $17.50
    > > You can contact me through my website www.dpt.co.nz

    > Aren't those Epson product codes?

    They are indeed.

    The pack says "compatible with..."

    I have no issue with this either - it is the same as making (say) tyres that
    fit my car - they are consumables.

    If Epson are going to gouge, I don't see why I should pay (nearly) six times
    more for what is essentially the same thing.

    Market forces, and consumerism in action...

    Cheers,

    Brenton

    BTMO, May 14, 2004
  15. In article <zl1pc.5114$>,
    says...

    > "Patrick Dunford" <> wrote
    >
    > > > I can do you T028 for $13.50, and T029 $17.50
    > > > You can contact me through my website www.dpt.co.nz

    > > Aren't those Epson product codes?

    > They are indeed.
    >
    > The pack says "compatible with..."

    HP printers? LOL

    Patrick Dunford, May 14, 2004
  16. Weez

    BTMO Guest

    "Patrick Dunford" <> wrote

    > > > Aren't those Epson product codes?

    > > They are indeed.
    > >
    > > The pack says "compatible with..."

    > HP printers? LOL

    No - Epson printers. I have an Epson printer. Read back throught the thread.
    I mentioned I had a C61 (which is an Epson) printer.

    And I can report that the cartridges work a treat.

    Darren, if you are reading this, you have a customer for life...

    :)

    Cheers,

    Brenton

    BTMO, May 15, 2004
  17. Weez

    Darren Guest

    "BTMO" <> wrote in message

    > "Patrick Dunford" <> wrote

    > > > They are indeed.
    > > >
    > > > The pack says "compatible with..."

    > > HP printers? LOL

    > No - Epson printers. I have an Epson printer. Read back throught the

    thread.
    > I mentioned I had a C61 (which is an Epson) printer.
    >
    > And I can report that the cartridges work a treat.
    >
    > Darren, if you are reading this, you have a customer for life...

    Thats good to know :) Thanks Mate

    Darren

    Darren, May 15, 2004
  18. Weez

    Darren Guest

    "Patrick Dunford" <> wrote in message
    > In article <zl1pc.5114$>,
    > says...
    > >
    > > "Patrick Dunford" <> wrote

    > > > Aren't those Epson product codes?

    > > They are indeed.
    > >
    > > The pack says "compatible with..."

    > HP printers? LOL

    I dont sell cartridges for HP printers because they are so expensive for me
    to buy, same as lexmark

    Darren

    Darren, May 15, 2004