Ink Cartridges

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Happy Poor, Sep 14, 2006.

  1. Happy Poor

    Happy Poor Guest

    Happy Poor, Sep 14, 2006

  2. Happy Poor

    bongo rule Guest

    "Happy Poor" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > can you get ink cartridges cheaper than this?
    > www.worldchamp.org/ink/

    do you think people on here are realy going to email you to buy what you do
    not seem to have?

    stop spamming, it will only get you junk mail.

    bongo rule, Sep 14, 2006

  3. Happy Poor

    Roy G Guest

    "Happy Poor" <> wrote in message
    > can you get ink cartridges cheaper than this?

    Cheaper than what???

    Roy G

    Roy G, Sep 14, 2006
  4. Happy Poor

    Stewy Guest

    In article <>,
    "Happy Poor" <> wrote:

    > can you get ink cartridges cheaper than this?
    > www.worldchamp.org/ink/

    Another scammer looking for some some profit <PLONK>

    Stewy, Sep 15, 2006
  5. "Happy Poor" <> wrote in message
    > can you get ink cartridges cheaper than this?
    > www.worldspam.org/ink/

    Talk about your poor web page design. No prices, no address, no on line
    ordering. No wonder you use the name Happy Poor because with tactics such
    as this, you will always remain poor.

    Edwin Pawlowski, Sep 16, 2006
  6. Happy Poor

    Happy Poor Guest

    Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
    > "Happy Poor" <> wrote in message
    > > can you get ink cartridges cheaper than this?
    > > www.worldspam.org/ink/
    > >

    > Talk about your poor web page design. No prices, no address, no on line
    > ordering. No wonder you use the name Happy Poor because with tactics such
    > as this, you will always remain poor.

    there is an address, and there is no price so that you may get in touch
    to specify the exact cartridge needed...

    ok, Edwin Poor Loss Key?

    Happy Poor, Sep 16, 2006
  7. Happy Poor

    Bill Funk Guest

    On 16 Sep 2006 08:10:12 -0700, "Happy Poor" <>
    wrote:

    >Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
    >> "Happy Poor" <> wrote in message
    >> > can you get ink cartridges cheaper than this?
    >> > www.worldspam.org/ink/
    >> >

    >> Talk about your poor web page design. No prices, no address, no on line
    >> ordering. No wonder you use the name Happy Poor because with tactics such
    >> as this, you will always remain poor.

    >there is an address, and there is no price so that you may get in touch
    >to specify the exact cartridge needed...
    >
    >ok, Edwin Poor Loss Key?

    Every other sitre that I've seen that offers ink carts has the carts
    listed,and what they are compatable with.
    Whenever I need to call to specify something, it's on MY terms, not
    yours. Meaning: the call you want me to make costs me money (the
    people to answer the calls add to the cost) and are, in all
    likelyhood, with the intent to upsell me.
    Why would I make that call, when I can do it completely online other
    places?
    --
    Bill Funk
    replace "g" with "a"

    Bill Funk, Sep 16, 2006
  8. Happy Poor

    measekite Guest

    bongo rule wrote:

    >"Happy Poor" <> wrote in message
    >

    >>can you get ink cartridges cheaper than this?
    >>www.worldchamp.org/ink/
    >>

    >do you think people on here are realy going to email you to buy what you do
    >not seem to have?
    >
    >stop spamming, it will only get you junk mail.

    OH YEAH >:eek:

    measekite, Sep 19, 2006