    and dont have any exsperiance about the products they are selling. I
    found the staff helpfull and knowledgable about the products they sell
    and so thought id give them a big up.
    printer plod, Apr 12, 2005

  2. printer plod

    Roy Guest

    "printer plod" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    Ok theres lotso f choices out there for you printer food.
    and it can get a bit confusing when you are overwhelmed with choices
    for what to put in your printer.
    If you go out and spend £300 on a digital camara £150 on a printer,
    and are wanting to produce those photoes at home and not pay to get
    them developed in a store, then you need to find a good quality ink
    cartridge substitute or ink cartridge refill kit.
    from my exsperiance of using compatibles and refill kits i can
    recomend one UK supplier of quality printer goodies.
    http://www.colourfill.co.uk . i have purchased refill kits and
    compatible cartridges from them several times and have always been
    satisfied with the results and the service. a lot of the companys that
    have started popping up all over the net selling consumables are crap
    and dont have any exsperiance about the products they are selling. I
    found the staff helpfull and knowledgable about the products they sell
    and so thought id give them a big up.

    I use a colour managed system in order to produce photos, where the printed
    colour matches what I see on my screen.
    My Printer is an Epson 1290, which is currently one of the most popular
    machines for keen photographers.

    Does this wonderful ink cartridge supplier, with the knowledgable staff,
    with whom you are not connected in any way, happen to supply ICC Profiles
    for their Ink Sets in my Printer?

    If they don't, would you, or those people with whom you have no connection,
    care to suggest how to maintain colour accuracy using their inks.

    Roy G
    Roy, Apr 12, 2005

  3. Roy wrote:

    > I use a colour managed system in order to produce photos, where the
    > printed colour matches what I see on my screen.
    > My Printer is an Epson 1290, which is currently one of the most
    > popular machines for keen photographers.
    >
    > Does this wonderful ink cartridge supplier, with the knowledgable
    > staff, with whom you are not connected in any way, happen to supply
    > ICC Profiles for their Ink Sets in my Printer?
    >
    > If they don't, would you, or those people with whom you have no
    > connection, care to suggest how to maintain colour accuracy using
    > their inks.
    > Roy G

    Roy, you sound like you almost think that the OP may have some
    connections with the commercial supplier that he is praising so highly while
    condemning all others. Do you really think that might be possible?? :)

    --
    Joseph Meehan

    Dia's Muire duit
    Joseph Meehan, Apr 12, 2005
  4. printer plod

[...]

    Joseph!!

    Really!!

    Would I be so uncharitable?

    Did I suggest that he should "Tigh ma Hone"?

    (sorry, if I am not too good at the spelling)

    Roy G
    Roy, Apr 12, 2005
  5. printer plod

    Stewy Guest

    In article <5ZP6e.671$>,
    "Joseph Meehan" <> wrote:

    > Roy wrote:
    >

    > > I use a colour managed system in order to produce photos, where the
    > > printed colour matches what I see on my screen.
    > > My Printer is an Epson 1290, which is currently one of the most
    > > popular machines for keen photographers.
    > >
    > > Does this wonderful ink cartridge supplier, with the knowledgable
    > > staff, with whom you are not connected in any way, happen to supply
    > > ICC Profiles for their Ink Sets in my Printer?
    > >
    > > If they don't, would you, or those people with whom you have no
    > > connection, care to suggest how to maintain colour accuracy using
    > > their inks.
    > > Roy G

    > Roy, you sound like you almost think that the OP may have some
    > connections with the commercial supplier that he is praising so highly while
    > condemning all others. Do you really think that might be possible?? :)

    No! Shirley not! (?)
    Stewy, Apr 13, 2005