    A permanent injunction was issued on Vonage using the technology to connect
    users to landline phones but it was stayed for two weeks pending an appeal."

    Possibly bad news for us Vonage users then.

    ^^artnada^^, Mar 23, 2007

  2. ^^artnada^^

    Flumbo Guest

    On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 18:22:39 GMT, ^^artnada^^ wrote:

    >Possibly bad news for us Vonage users then.

    Quote from the report:
    "Vonage shares dropped 6% on the news of the injunction..."

    Only 6% drop? It doesn't sound to me like the market has taken it as a
    death knell.

    Flumbo, Mar 23, 2007

  3. ^^artnada^^

    ^^artnada^^ Guest

    Flumbo" <"=?x-user-defined?Q? Þ @ Þ ?= wrote:
    > On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 18:22:39 GMT, ^^artnada^^ wrote:
    >
    >> Possibly bad news for us Vonage users then.

    > Quote from the report:
    > "Vonage shares dropped 6% on the news of the injunction..."
    >
    > Only 6% drop? It doesn't sound to me like the market has taken it as a
    > death knell.

    6% can mean millions of dollars wiped of share values, plus with thier debts
    and the %3 million fine, doesn't sound too good to me.

    ^^artnada^^, Mar 24, 2007
  4. ^^artnada^^

    alexd Guest

    Flumbo wrote:

    > On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 18:22:39 GMT, ^^artnada^^ wrote:
    >
    >>Possibly bad news for us Vonage users then.

    > Quote from the report:
    > "Vonage shares dropped 6% on the news of the injunction..."
    >
    > Only 6% drop? It doesn't sound to me like the market has taken it as a
    > death knell.

    http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=VG&t=5d&l=on&z=m&q=l&c=

    Looks like slightly more than 6% to me!

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    10:37:58 up 29 days, 14:51, 2 users, load average: 0.54, 0.33, 0.21

    alexd, Mar 24, 2007