    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    I tried registering earlier today with 2 accounts, this one RObErT_RaTh and RObErT_RaTh31. Neither worked to start with and both said I had been banned and blocked from the site :? . Now hours later the first one, the one I am using now works so can you please delete the other one? Sorry trying it twice but I didn't know what was going on.

    RObErT_RaTh, Aug 24, 2005

  2. RObErT_RaTh

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Ya, we are aware of the problem. We are trying to target what is making this happen.

    Silverstrand, Aug 24, 2005

  3. RObErT_RaTh

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    All good, just thought I'd post it here to let people know :) However I do know other peoples accounts are still not working so do you have to fix it on an account by account basis?

    RObErT_RaTh, Aug 24, 2005
  4. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    hmmmm multipule people who cant log in, please send there names, i will fix it momentarily :D

    unholy, Aug 25, 2005
  5. RObErT_RaTh

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Tazz's account wasn't working earlier like mine but I don't know if it's been fixed yet or not. Might be working now for all I know.

    RObErT_RaTh, Aug 25, 2005
  6. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    it should be, we haven't changed anything... maybe he put the wrong password in :|

    unholy, Aug 26, 2005