Infrared with a converted camera and reminder about infrared competition

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Wayne J. Cosshall, Jan 28, 2007.

  1. Hi All,

    I've posted on my site a new article about shooting with a dSLR
    converted for infrared photography to give fast exposures:
    http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=857
    or
    http://tinyurl.com/2opqhz
    Lots of example images that I have shot recently

    Also don't forget to get your IR entries in to the infrared competition
    and other photography into the other three competitions running in January:
    http://www.dimagemaker.com/competitions.php

    Cheers,

    Wayne

    --