Infrared tests of Canon 350D, Sony DSC-R1 and others

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by wayne, Feb 7, 2006.

  1. wayne

    wayne Guest

    Hi All,

    I've updated all my infrared tests and added ones for the Canon 350D
    and Sony DSC-R1:
    <http://www.dimagemaker.com/specials/digitalir/digitalir.php>

    Lots of examples of IR shots in the Sony R1 articles, in particular.

    Cheers,

    Wayne

    Wayne J. Cosshall
    Assistant Director, International Digital Art Award
    Writer and educator in graphic design, photography, digital technology
    Personal art site http://www.artinyourface.com/

    wayne, Feb 7, 2006