    calibration when taking the pic.
    IOW, I put the viewfinder up to my left eye and took a pic and then I
    put it to my right eye and took the second pic.

    Annika1980, Apr 12, 2008

  2. Annika1980

    Helen Guest

    On Apr 11, 9:02 pm, Annika1980 <> wrote:
    > Inspired by Troy's latest stereogram I made this quick and dirty
    > infrared stereogram today.  I used my Super Scientific Method of
    > calibration when taking the pic.
    > IOW, I put the viewfinder up to my left eye and took a pic and then I
    > put it to my right eye and took the second pic.

    I haven't seen IR from you in a long time. I did as you said...it
    really comes out as 3D. it's awesome!
    Helen

    Helen, Apr 12, 2008

  3. Annika1980

    Scott W Guest

    On Apr 11, 3:02 pm, Annika1980 <> wrote:
    > Inspired by Troy's latest stereogram I made this quick and dirty
    > infrared stereogram today.  I used my Super Scientific Method of
    > calibration when taking the pic.
    > IOW, I put the viewfinder up to my left eye and took a pic and then I
    > put it to my right eye and took the second pic.

    The moving clouds ended up making them look like they are poking out
    of the sky.

    Scott

    Scott W, Apr 12, 2008
  4. Annika1980

    Stewy Guest

    In article
    <>,
    Annika1980 <> wrote:

    > Inspired by Troy's latest stereogram I made this quick and dirty
    > infrared stereogram today. I used my Super Scientific Method of
    > calibration when taking the pic.
    > IOW, I put the viewfinder up to my left eye and took a pic and then I
    > put it to my right eye and took the second pic.

    To boldly (baldly?) go where no-one has...

    Bret's done it again!

    If you don't mind losing the tree, hyper-stereo would be even more
    impressive. You eyesight will allow a 5% shift in perspective.

    Stewy, Apr 13, 2008