    notcool Guest

    Are there any Nikon cameras that have this function? I want wireless remote control.
    It seems only Canon and Olympus have it.
    notcool, Jul 16, 2003

  2. notcool

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On 15 Jul 2003 21:39:38 -0700, in rec.photo.digital
    (notcool) wrote:

    >Are there any Nikon cameras that have this function? I want wireless remote control.
    >It seems only Canon and Olympus have it.

    Not that I am aware of. The Nikon MC-EU1 and Habortronics Digisnap are
    corded remotes.
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://members.cox.net/egruf
    See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
    http://members.cox.net/egruf-digicam
    Ed Ruf, Jul 16, 2003

  3. notcool

    ralford Guest

    as I mentioned, Harbortronics has several remote options, IR and RF.

    rma

    ralford, Jul 16, 2003
  4. notcool

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 22:48:09 GMT, in rec.photo.digital "ralford"
    <> wrote:

    >as I mentioned, Harbortronics has several remote options, IR and RF.

    Ok, however from what I could find on the 2300 the only IR capability is to
    trigger a shot, nothing else. RF which model is this?
    Ed Ruf, Jul 17, 2003