    Made one but sky is still too bright

    What kind filter need to buy? Seems everyone buy HOYA R72

    My camera is a fuji s602z

    PhAnTOmaS, Jun 10, 2004

  2. PhAnTOmaS

    B.A.S. Guest

    PhAnTOmaS wrote:

    > any action for photoshop to simulate infrared photos?

    I've tried most of them, but none really come close to the real thing
    (ie, an actual IR photo). I use a R72 with my D70, and am happy with the
    results.

    B.A.S.

    B.A.S., Jun 11, 2004

  3. PhAnTOmaS

    stewy Guest

    "PhAnTOmaS" <> wrote in message
    > any action for photoshop to simulate infrared photos?
    > Made one but sky is still too bright
    >
    > What kind filter need to buy? Seems everyone buy HOYA R72
    >

    > My camera is a fuji s602z

    I assume the 602z has the same lens as a S7000. You'll need an extension
    too. Go for a 55mm filter as this is more-or-less the most common filter
    size.

    stewy, Jun 12, 2004