    connection speed via the "ControlPanel->Wireless Link". However when I click
    this icon in control panel, nothing opens up. Any idea what might be missing?
    I tried reinstalling the Wireless adapter driver already.
    =?Utf-8?B?Q29udHJvbFBhbmVsLT5XaXJlbGVzcyBMaW5r?= W, Feb 4, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q29udHJvbFBhbmVsLT5XaXJlbGVzcyBMaW5r?= W

    Carol Guest

    Did you try uninstalling before you reinstall? If not, I'd uninstall it,
    remove anything left over on the hard drive, then reboot. Then try a
    reinstall. Usually they require that you install the software BEFORE
    attempting to connect the hardware.
    Maybe the web site of Nokia has instructions on doing a total uninstall,
    which may include removing other files before rebooting.
    Hope you can find an answer. I know how frustrating it is!

    Carol, Feb 16, 2006