    computer via infrared. Does anyone know how to activate the infrared port on
    the computer.

    Thank you
    =?Utf-8?B?c2hlcmlz?=, Mar 31, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?c2hlcmlz?=

    Conny Guest

    "sheris" <> skrev i meddelandet
    news:...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am trying to connect my sony ericsson phone (i have the software) to my
    > computer via infrared. Does anyone know how to activate the infrared port
    > on
    > the computer.
    >
    > Thank you

    If you have a laptop it should be detected during install, check the
    settings in Controlpanel.
    Conny, Mar 31, 2005

  3. Hi Sheris,

    Check the BIOS on startup, the IR port can be disabled there too.

    -Brian

    Brian McMullen, Mar 31, 2005
  4. Also, assuming that your phone has a camera, you should be able to see the
    infrared port blinking white if it is turned on and you look at it through
    your camera (digital cameras are usually sensitive to infrared light).

    -Yves

    Yves Konigshofer, Mar 31, 2005