Infrared competition reminder and other things

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Wayne J. Cosshall, Dec 22, 2006.

  1. Hi All,

    Just a quick reminder before the silly seasontakes hold and we are all
    taken up with family, overeating and enjoyment, to get you entries in
    for the DIMi/MaxMax digital infrared competition. The winner in
    December, January and February will win a special IR filter, the grand
    prize winner gets a US$450 value camera conversion.

    New competitions start in January as well, with software as prizes, so
    keep an eye open.

    Also, I'll be posting the next part of my CS3 Beta analysis over the
    next few days broken into a number of parts because of size.

    Our best wishes to you all and your families for whatever this season
    means to you and yours. Stay safe, be well and be happy.

    Cheers,

    Wayne

    Wayne J. Cosshall
    Publisher, Experimental Digital Photography
    http://www.experimentaldigitalphotography.com
    Workshops and seminars: http://www.thedigitalimagemaker.com/
    Personal art site http://www.artinyourface.com/

    Wayne J. Cosshall, Dec 22, 2006