Infrarecorder x64 available

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, May 15, 2007.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, May 15, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Jane C Guest

    Carlos, I switched to InfraRecorder recently. For burning .iso images it's
    great. Yet to test burning compilations etc. It's nice and small, unlike
    the latest Nero ;
    --
    Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :)
    MVP Windows Shell/User

    Jane C, May 15, 2007

  3. Jane:
    I installed it a few minutes ago.
    Nothing crashed, all systems running fine.
    I will try it in the next few days and see if I can dump Nero for good!
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, May 15, 2007
  4. Does it give us DVD burning in XP x64? or only in Vista 64? And, the
    "burning question" for me right now - will it burn DVD's from Server 2k3
    x64? I _hate_ having Nero loaded on a Server, but I need to run Server for
    my VM servers in order to use the new System Center Virtual Machine Manager.
    Which I'm liking a LOT.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 16, 2007
  5. That would be nice. I admit, these latest Nero versions make me want to
    double check to see if it's Nero or Roxio the way Nero has bloated out...

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 16, 2007
  6. Charlie:
    It should work.
    The x64 version is labeled like that, just "x64".
    No mention to Vista x64 or Windows x64.
    I have installed it in Vista x64.
    It is just a 3 megs download worth trying.
    http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/infrarecorder/ir043_x64.zip?download
    Hope it works with your server!
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, May 16, 2007