InfoTech Training Institute using LOW MEMORY for exams

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Barry S, Sep 9, 2003.

  1. Barry S

    Barry S Guest

    On 9/6/03, InfoTech Training Institute completed
    installation of the MOUS 2002 exam software, I was the
    first person to take the exam.

    After entering registration information and prior to the
    start of the WORD core exam, an error message popped on
    the screen stating "your sytem has 112MB of memory, 256MB
    of memory is required."

    The administrators of the exam ignored the message,
    clicked OK and instructed me to start the exam.

    While taking the exam I discoverd that the application was
    erratic, sluggish and non-responsive when attempting to
    enter answers to the exam questions.

    Subsequently I received a low score. When I questioned
    InfoTech about the outlandish sytem behavoir, their
    response was vehemently nonchalant and I was told that
    their old computer was fine.

    Still, before I will take future exams or proceed with my
    Network Technology program, I need to know whether or not,
    taking an exam on a computer that DO NOT meet the minimum
    memory requirments, adversly effect the scoring/behavoir
    of the exam.

    Is there an EXPERT out here that can answer this question
    for me, because obviously InfoTech will not!
    Barry S, Sep 9, 2003