    and thank you all in fowrad
    with my best wishes
    hussein ziad jalili

    huss, Jan 22, 2008

  2. Hello.

    One is workstation, one is server.

    XP supports few connections. Server supports more.

    Michael Gossett, Jan 22, 2008

  3. huss

    Jtyc Guest

    XP supports one site, server supports more than one site.

    Jtyc, Jan 22, 2008
  4. huss

    huss Guest

    On Jan 22, 1:07 pm, "Michael Gossett" <>
    wrote:
    > Hello.
    >
    > One is workstation, one is server.
    >
    > XP supports few connections. Server supports more."huss" <> wrote in message

    > > Hi all
    > > I want to know what is the differences between iis of win xp and the
    > > iis of an server what is abillty of iis of win xp and iis of server
    > > and thank you all in fowrad
    > > with my best wishes
    > > hussein ziad jalili- Hide quoted text -

    thank you for the tips
    with my best regareds
    hussein ziad jalili

    huss, Jan 23, 2008
  5. huss

    huss Guest

    On Jan 22, 2:36 pm, "Jtyc" <> wrote:
    > XP supports one site, server supports more than one site.

    thank you very much
    with my best wishes
    hussein ziad jalili

    huss, Jan 23, 2008