    or i have to pay?? how much?? duration etc. please write me.
    with regards,
    manju
    =?Utf-8?B?RmVsaWNpYW5vIEZyYW5jaXNjbw==?=, Jan 21, 2005

  2. Is there some auto posting program out there I unaware of or do people just
    copy and paste stupidity?

    --
    "The Rev"
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    ..
    "Feliciano Francisco" <Feliciano > wrote
    in message news:...

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Jan 21, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?RmVsaWNpYW5vIEZyYW5jaXNjbw==?=

    Mike T. Guest

    "Stephen Charles Rea (MCT)" <Stephen Charles Rea
    (MCT)@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Is there some auto posting program out there I unaware of or do people
    > just
    > copy and paste stupidity?

    Yes.

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI
    Mike T., Jan 21, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?RmVsaWNpYW5vIEZyYW5jaXNjbw==?=

    T-Bone Guest

    Stephen Charles Rea (MCT)@discussions.microsoft.com
    > Is there some auto posting program out there I unaware of or do people

    just
    > copy and paste stupidity?

    More likely a troll hard at work.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Jan 21, 2005
  5. >Is there some auto posting program out there I unaware of or do people just
    >copy and paste stupidity?

    lol!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 21, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?RmVsaWNpYW5vIEZyYW5jaXNjbw==?=

    MasterShake Guest

    In article <>,
    Feliciano Francisco < > wrote:

    > Dear Sir,
    > I want to get certificate of MCSE. What to do?? Is it free
    > or i have to pay?? how much?? duration etc. please write me.
    > with regards,
    > manju

    Can you juggle?

    --
    "What do you mean I can't be the President of the United States Of America.
    Tell me something its still, we, the people right?" - Dave Mustaine € Peace
    MasterShake, Jan 22, 2005