    I am based in Rwanda.

    Thanks
    ..

    Kevin, Aug 6, 2004

  2. Kevin

    Ben Guest

    Try visiting http://www.microsoft.com/learning/training/default.asp

    Ben, Aug 6, 2004

  3. Kevin

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Kevin" <> prattled ceaslessly in news:125d01c47b8a
    $67ec28d0$:

    > Hi everybody...
    >
    > I want to do all the courses of MCSE and I would like
    > some help
    >
    > Please can you help me with all the names of the 7 modules
    > and where I can access some free study materials on line.
    > I am based in Rwanda.
    >
    > Thanks
    > .

    Nothing in life is free. For the rest:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/default.asp

    --
    Kelley
    aka Catwalker

    "I hate the fact that you people don't salute me!"

    catwalker63, Aug 6, 2004
  4. Kevin

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Kevin" <> wrote in news:125d01c47b8a$67ec28d0
    $:

    > Hi everybody...
    >
    > I want to do all the courses of MCSE and I would like
    > some help
    >
    > Please can you help me with all the names of the 7 modules
    > and where I can access some free study materials on line.
    > I am based in Rwanda.
    >
    > Thanks
    > .

    dear kevin. please use web browser. go to microsoft site.

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    ---

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 6, 2004
  5. Kevin

    billybronco Guest

    "Kevin" <> wrote in message

    > Hi everybody...
    >
    > I want to do all the courses of MCSE and I would like
    > some help
    >
    > Please can you help me with all the names of the 7 modules
    > and where I can access some free study materials on line.
    > I am based in Rwanda.
    >
    > Thanks
    > .

    Lot of demand for MCSE's in Rwanda? (I didnt even know electricity had
    reached there).

    billybronco, Aug 7, 2004