    Visit: http://www.free-underground.com
    TODO GRATIS, ALL FREE
    --

    Gilbert, Jul 20, 2004

  2. Gilbert

    Jtyc Guest

    > i would like to receive information from people who did mcse.
    > anything you believe that is important.

    I believe it is important to have used the products before you take a test
    on them.

    Jtyc, Jul 20, 2004

  3. Gilbert

    JaR Guest

    Gilbert wrote:
    > i would like to receive information from people who did mcse.
    > anything you believe that is important.

    All of it.

    JaR

    JaR, Jul 20, 2004
  4. Gilbert

    billyw Guest

    I believe the sun should never set upon an argument
    I believe we place our happiness in other people's hands
    I believe that junk food tastes so good because it's bad for you
    I believe your parents did the best job they knew how to do
    I believe that beauty magazines promote low self esteem
    I believe I'm loved when I'm completely by myself alone

    I believe in Karma what you give is what you get returned
    I believe you can't appreciate real love 'til you've been burned
    I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side
    I believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye

    I believe you can't control or choose your sexuality<---- crap
    I believe that trust is more important than monogamy
    I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul
    I believe that family is worth more than money or gold
    I believe the struggle for financial freedom is unfair
    I believe the only ones who disagree are millionaires

    I believe in Karma what you give is what you get returned
    I believe you can't appreciate real love 'til you've been burned
    I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side
    I believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye

    I believe forgiveness is the key to your own happiness
    I believe that wedded bliss negates the need to be undressed
    I believe that God does not endorse TV evangelists
    I believe in love surviving death into eternity

    billyw, Jul 20, 2004
  5. Gilbert

    Jtyc Guest

    I believe in the soul ... the small of a woman's back, the hanging
    curveball, high fiber, good scotch.
    That the novels of Susan Sontag are self-indulgent, overrated crap.
    I believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.
    I believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf
    and the designated hitter.
    I believe in the sweet spot, soft-core pornography, opening your presents
    Christmas morning rather than Christmas Eve, and I believe in long, slow,
    deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days.

    Jtyc, Jul 20, 2004
  6. >i would like to receive information from people who did mcse.
    >anything you believe that is important.

    drugs are bad.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 20, 2004
  7. Gilbert

    kpg Guest

    I believe the children are our future
    Teach them well and let them lead the way

    kpg, Jul 21, 2004
  8. Gilbert

    kpg Guest

    > the small of a woman's back

    Isn't that Glenn Campbell in True Grit???

    kpg, Jul 21, 2004
  9. Gilbert

    nerd32768 Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > I believe the children are our future
    > Teach them well and let them lead the way

    Sounds good to me

    nerd32768, Jul 21, 2004
  10. Gilbert

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 20, 2004 "Jtyc" blathered:

    >> i would like to receive information from people who did mcse.
    >> anything you believe that is important.

    > I believe it is important to have used the products before you take a test
    > on them.

    I believe that I have to concur.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 21, 2004
  11. Gilbert

    Paul Lynch Guest

    On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 23:34:47 +0200, "Gilbert"
    <> wrote:

    >i would like to receive information from people who did mcse.
    >anything you believe that is important.
    >
    >gilbert

    Sometimes, when I sit and think about what's important I start to
    think that........

    "I believe that children are our future
    Teach them well and let them lead the way
    Show them all the beauty they possess inside
    Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
    Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be..."

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Jul 21, 2004
  12. Gilbert wrote:
    > i would like to receive information from people who did mcse.
    > anything you believe that is important.

    I believe in rainbows, and puppy dogs and fairy tales. And I believe in the
    family: Mom, and Dad, and Grandma, and Uncle Todd, who waves his p3nis.

    And I believe in 8 of the Ten Commandments, and I believe in going to church
    every Sunday, unless there's a game on.

    And I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, wholesome, and natural
    things that money can buy.

    And I believe it's derogatory to refer to a woman's breasts as "boobs",
    "jugs", "winnebagos", or "golden bozos". And you should only refer to them
    as "hooters".

    And I believe you should place a woman on a pedestal, high enough so you can
    look up her dress.

    And I believe in equality, equality for everyone, no matter how stupid they
    are, or how much better I am than they are.

    And people say I'm crazy for believing this, but I believe that robots are
    stealing my luggage.

    And I believe I made a mistake when I bought a 30-story, one-bedroom
    apartment.

    And I believe that the "Battle of the Network Stars" should be fought with
    guns.

    And I believe that Ronald Reagan can make this country what it once was: an
    arctic region, covered with ice.

    And I believe the United States should allow foreigners in this country,
    provided they can speak our native language: Apache.

    And lastly, I believe that of all the evils on this earth, there is nothing
    worse than the music you are listening to right now.

    --
    Fris "Wild and Crazy Guy" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 21, 2004
  13. Gilbert

    JC Guest

    Gravity's at the top of my list...

    JC, Jul 21, 2004
  14. Gilbert

    nerd32768 Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Gilbert wrote:
    > > i would like to receive information from people who did mcse.
    > > anything you believe that is important.

    > And I believe in 8 of the Ten Commandments, and I believe in going to

    church
    > every Sunday, unless there's a game on.
    >
    > And I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, wholesome, and

    natural
    > things that money can buy.

    i need a job before i can afford that

    > And I believe it's derogatory to refer to a woman's breasts as "boobs",
    > "jugs", "winnebagos", or "golden bozos". And you should only refer to them
    > as "hooters".

    sounds good to me

    > And I believe you should place a woman on a pedestal, high enough so you

    can
    > look up her dress.

    it's interesting when girls forget to bring their gym clothes...

    > And I believe in equality, equality for everyone, no matter how stupid

    they
    > are, or how much better I am than they are.

    you mean communism?

    > And people say I'm crazy for believing this, but I believe that robots are
    > stealing my luggage.

    You're not crazy

    > And I believe I made a mistake when I bought a 30-story, one-bedroom
    > apartment.

    bought? or rented?

    > And I believe that the "Battle of the Network Stars" should be fought with
    > guns.

    sure

    > And I believe that Ronald Reagan can make this country what it once was:

    an
    > arctic region, covered with ice.

    texans would take over the world. WE LIKE THE HEAT!!

    > And I believe the United States should allow foreigners in this country,
    > provided they can speak our native language: Apache.

    Why apache? commanche is much better. or somthing like karankawaian or
    bidias, or caddo, or coahuiltecans, etc...

    > And lastly, I believe that of all the evils on this earth, there is

    nothing
    > worse than the music you are listening to right now.

    True.

    nerd32768, Jul 21, 2004
  15. Gilbert

    Consultant Guest

    i believe you are gay

    Consultant, Jul 21, 2004
  16. Gilbert

    Consultant Guest

    here is some information, from an mcse, that i feel is important: if it
    smells funky, wrap the monkey

    Consultant, Jul 21, 2004
  17. Gilbert

    Jtyc Guest

    > i believe you are gay

    Only on Wednesday's... I believe.

    Jtyc, Jul 21, 2004
  18. Gilbert

    Brian Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote
    > I believe the children are our future
    > Teach them well and let them lead the way

    Dang, now I have to come up with another one.

    Brian, Jul 21, 2004
  19. Gilbert

    Brian Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote
    > Isn't that Glenn Campbell in True Grit???

    I thought it was Kevin Costner in Bull Durham?

    Brian, Jul 21, 2004
  20. Gilbert

    Doom Guest

    If it smells like chicken keep lickin. If it smells like trout get the fsck
    out.

    Doom, Jul 21, 2004