    my computer would not work properly.
    Thank you in advance
    Marie-Jeanne
    lethal9, Feb 14, 2004

  2. lethal9

    Juan Pérez Guest

    - <xml xmlns:eek:="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice">
    <o:MainFile HRef="../ReadMe.htm" />
    <o:File HRef="image001.jpg" />
    <o:File
    HRef="image028.jpg" />
    <o:File HRef="filelist.xml" />
    </xml>

    I have "filelist" on my computer 98se, here:
    C:/Program Files/Windows Media Components/ReadMe_files/Filelist.xml
    HRef="image028.jpg" />
    <o:File HRef="filelist.xml" />
    </xml>

    For a file as small as 59.7 KB,don't worry about it, just keep it until
    you find out whether you can or cannot safely delete it. IMO, it's safe
    to delete it but it may cause loss of some functionality. My advice;
    (what I'd do), leave it alone for now.
    Duh!!

    In news:hjfXb.481603$JQ1.304916@pd7tw1no,
    lethal9 <> using yellow ink, wrote in the snow
    thusly:

    --
    Juan
    RB deux
    Juan Pérez, Feb 14, 2004

  3. lethal9

    SgtMinor Guest

    You can safely delete any .doc file.

    --
    "Unless you need the info it contains."

    SgtMinor, Feb 14, 2004
  4. lethal9

    °Mike° Guest

    Leave it alone. If it's in your restore folder, it's not
    going to do anything.

    On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 02:00:45 GMT, in
    <hjfXb.481603$JQ1.304916@pd7tw1no>
    lethal9 scrawled: