    the NBX line from 3Com and would like to also consider Cisco.

    Thank you in advance,

    Jonathan

    Jonathan Roberts, Feb 20, 2006

  2. Jonathan Roberts

    DPGumby Guest

    That's two what about offerings from Mitel, Avaya and Nortel. If you really
    are looking into it you should explore multiple options.

    DPGumby, Feb 20, 2006

  3. Jonathan Roberts

    Guest

    Test of new google groups account. Please ignore.

    , Feb 20, 2006
  4. Jonathan Roberts

    shido xavier Guest

    Jonathan Roberts wrote:
    > Can anyone advise some good information on Cisco telephony solutions? My
    > company is looking into a new phone system. We have done some homework on
    > the NBX line from 3Com and would like to also consider Cisco.
    >
    > Thank you in advance,
    >
    > Jonathan

    How many simultaneous calls do you foresee using during peak hours?
    Before making a final decision you may want to consider
    www.asterisk.org. You will see a lot of replies here involving the
    Asterisk PBX, it works well on commodity hardware and better on "high
    end" hardware. What features are you looking for? Reply here as I would
    like to blow away the smoke and mirrors of configuring your box.

    Do you have a spare PC? Got a nic card? At least a 30 gig drive?

    -sx

    IM:

    shido xavier, Feb 22, 2006