    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Jul 27, 2005

  2. The Rev [MCT]

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Jul 27, 2005

  3. LOL.....I need honest feedback though.

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Jul 27, 2005
  4. The Rev [MCT]

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >LOL.....I need honest feedback though.

    coming from Rowdy, I believe that *WAS* honest feedback ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jul 27, 2005
  5. The Rev [MCT]

    Frisbee® Guest

    "The Rev [MCT]" <> wrote in message
    >I need some information.....Does anyone have any experience (first hand)
    >with the TechSkills training centers?
    >
    > Lets just say I'm doing a Case Study if you will and I need to know what
    > people think of them.....

    Got yet another job offer, eh?

    Can I borrow your resume?

    Frisbee®, Jul 27, 2005
  6. The Rev [MCT]

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in news::

    >>LOL.....I need honest feedback though.

    > coming from Rowdy, I believe that *WAS* honest feedback ;-)
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    if you offer a free beer instead of t-shirt, hell i will even tell you you
    look good my granma's underwear!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Jul 27, 2005
  7. Who me? getting job offers all the time..say it isn't so.......

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Jul 27, 2005
  8. The Rev [MCT]

    Manny Borges Guest

    I assume you are asking becasue of a job offer or contract work?

    If they do career changers, state funded training or want night and weekends
    my rule of thumb is contract only.

    --
    Manny Borges
    MCSE NT4-2003 (+ Security)

    The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with.
    -- Marty Feldman

    Manny Borges, Aug 7, 2005