    hi guys
    i need some realy good tips for passing out exam 70-297,
    any one have any idea regarding this exam
    Zeeshan, Dec 10, 2004

  2. Zeeshan

    molsonexpert Guest

    "Zeeshan" <> wrote in message
    news:2d0e01c4deda$74591b10$...
    > hi guys
    > i need some realy good tips for passing out exam 70-297,
    > any one have any idea regarding this exam

    http://www.cptryon.org/prayer/

    steve.
    molsonexpert, Dec 10, 2004

  3. Zeeshan

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:2d0e01c4deda$74591b10$,
    Zeeshan <> rambled:

    > hi guys
    > i need some realy good tips for passing out exam 70-297,
    > any one have any idea regarding this exam

    tips for passing out, you say? go get yourself a couple cans of whipped
    cream and open them. Do NOT turn the cans upside down. Bend over at the
    waist, and insert the nozzle into your mouth. Move the nozzle slightly to
    one side (not too much, or you'll get a mouth full of whipped cream).
    Breathe long and deep. Stand up quickly. ASAP, repeat this process until the
    can stops dispensing precious nitrous oxide. Use the second can, and repeat
    the entire procedure. Make sure you stand up very quickly between breaths.
    Just don't hit your head on the kitchen sink on the way down. That $hit
    hurts.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Dec 10, 2004
  4. Ken Briscoe wrote:
    > In news:2d0e01c4deda$74591b10$,
    > Zeeshan <> rambled:
    >>
    >> hi guys
    >> i need some realy good tips for passing out exam 70-297,
    >> any one have any idea regarding this exam

    > tips for passing out, you say? go get yourself a couple cans of
    > whipped cream and open them. Do NOT turn the cans upside down. Bend
    > over at the waist, and insert the nozzle into your mouth. Move the
    > nozzle slightly to one side (not too much, or you'll get a mouth full
    > of whipped cream). Breathe long and deep. Stand up quickly. ASAP,
    > repeat this process until the can stops dispensing precious nitrous
    > oxide. Use the second can, and repeat the entire procedure. Make sure
    > you stand up very quickly between breaths. Just don't hit your head
    > on the kitchen sink on the way down. That $hit hurts.

    Quit hogging the PotD's
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 10, 2004
  5. Zeeshan

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "molsonexpert" <> say in news:
    #:

    > "Zeeshan" <> wrote in message
    >> hi guys
    >> i need some realy good tips for passing out exam 70-297,
    >> any one have any idea regarding this exam

    > http://www.cptryon.org/prayer/
    >
    > steve.

    nice.....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Dec 10, 2004
  6. Zeeshan

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <> say in

    > In news:2d0e01c4deda$74591b10$,
    > Zeeshan <> rambled:
    >>
    >> hi guys
    >> i need some realy good tips for passing out exam 70-297,
    >> any one have any idea regarding this exam

    > tips for passing out, you say? go get yourself a couple cans of
    > whipped cream and open them. Do NOT turn the cans upside down. Bend
    > over at the waist, and insert the nozzle into your mouth. Move the
    > nozzle slightly to one side (not too much, or you'll get a mouth full
    > of whipped cream). Breathe long and deep. Stand up quickly. ASAP,
    > repeat this process until the can stops dispensing precious nitrous
    > oxide. Use the second can, and repeat the entire procedure. Make sure
    > you stand up very quickly between breaths. Just don't hit your head on
    > the kitchen sink on the way down. That $hit hurts.

    PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!1

    DANGIT BRISCOE! I paid good money for that lunch! now it's all over my
    screen...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Dec 10, 2004
  7. Zeeshan

    Neil Guest

    did you hear FrisbeeĀ® <> say in

    > PotD's

    2nd

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Dec 10, 2004
  8. Zeeshan

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > In news:2d0e01c4deda$74591b10$,
    > Zeeshan <> rambled:
    >>
    >> hi guys
    >> i need some realy good tips for passing out exam 70-297,
    >> any one have any idea regarding this exam

    > tips for passing out, you say? go get yourself a couple cans of
    > whipped cream and open them. Do NOT turn the cans upside down. Bend
    > over at the waist, and insert the nozzle into your mouth. Move the
    > nozzle slightly to one side (not too much, or you'll get a mouth full
    > of whipped cream). Breathe long and deep. Stand up quickly. ASAP,
    > repeat this process until the can stops dispensing precious nitrous
    > oxide. Use the second can, and repeat the entire procedure. Make sure
    > you stand up very quickly between breaths. Just don't hit your head on
    > the kitchen sink on the way down. That $hit hurts.

    SON OF A BIT&$#@$%%!!!!!!!

    That fusking coffee was *HOT*!!!

    JaR
    Scalded Thug
    JaR, Dec 10, 2004
  9. Zeeshan

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:Xns95BB840AD98A8neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    > did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <> say in
    >
    >> In news:2d0e01c4deda$74591b10$,
    >> Zeeshan <> rambled:
    >>>
    >>> hi guys
    >>> i need some realy good tips for passing out exam 70-297,
    >>> any one have any idea regarding this exam

    >> tips for passing out, you say? go get yourself a couple cans of
    >> whipped cream and open them. Do NOT turn the cans upside down. Bend
    >> over at the waist, and insert the nozzle into your mouth. Move the
    >> nozzle slightly to one side (not too much, or you'll get a mouth full
    >> of whipped cream). Breathe long and deep. Stand up quickly. ASAP,
    >> repeat this process until the can stops dispensing precious nitrous
    >> oxide. Use the second can, and repeat the entire procedure. Make sure
    >> you stand up very quickly between breaths. Just don't hit your head
    >> on the kitchen sink on the way down. That $hit hurts.
    >>

    > PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!1
    >
    > DANGIT BRISCOE! I paid good money for that lunch! now it's all over my
    > screen...

    Well, my job here is done, then.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26