    an Active X control doesn't come up any more when it should. I haven't made
    any changes to my system or installed anything that would have caused it.
    This is very very frustrating, please help. Thanks in advance.
    Rocky, Jun 7, 2005

  2. Rocky

    Winged Guest

    Rocky wrote:
    > Hello. I just rebuilt my computer and everything is working great, but I
    > noticed today the yellow information bar that appears when I need to install
    > an Active X control doesn't come up any more when it should. I haven't made
    > any changes to my system or installed anything that would have caused it.
    > This is very very frustrating, please help. Thanks in advance.

    Have you installed all of the service packs and updates?

    Winged
    Winged, Jun 7, 2005

  3. Rocky

    Rocky Guest

    Hi. Thanks for the reply. I installed SP2, but I noticed the updates that
    followed it caused problems and that's when I first noticed the problem with
    the information bar not coming up. I've been through all my security
    settings, so I'm not sure what's up.

    Rocky, Jun 7, 2005