    contact me immediatly ...
    ok
    bye

    Giridhar Tarare, Jan 2, 2004

  2. Make sure you get a good understanding about com, especially data
    access with using the oledb, dao (yes that is correct), ado and odbc
    classes. Understand what's involved in creating com class not only
    with the mfc and atl but also using the raw sdk (i.e. from scratch).
    Watch out for the odd question or two on installshield (caught me
    out). Still quite a bit about the mfc so naturally need to understand
    the document view architecture.

    Everything is well covered in the msdn so use the exam prep guide to
    help take notes.

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 3, 2004

  3. Giridhar Tarare wrote:

    > hi friend , I giridhar Tarare currently prepared for MCSD
    > 70-016 paper. and my exam date will be 21 jan 2004. please
    > help me for this exam. Please send me Website name and
    > related email addres. if any perpared for this exam please
    > contact me immediatly ...

    Let me drop everything and help you cheat!

    General Protection Fault, Jan 5, 2004