    Thanks in advance.

    Mike

    Yorkshire Halvard Lange
    Michael Swift, Sep 23, 2007

  2. Michael Swift

    tony h Guest

    not much info on that one anywhere (except pcworld. dixons etc), which is a
    bit weird. netgear products are generally pretty good though, and you should
    get a warranty, so if it doesnt work, return it!
    tony h, Sep 23, 2007

  3. In article <fd5td8$8pc$>, tony h <> writes
    >not much info on that one anywhere (except pcworld. dixons etc), which
    >is a bit weird. netgear products are generally pretty good though, and
    >you should get a warranty, so if it doesnt work, return it!

    Mmm, I found that as well, that's what makes me a little suspicious. I
    have e-mailed sales at Netgear but got an automated response with a
    promise of a human reply later, we'll see.

    Mike

    Yorkshire Halvard Lange
    Michael Swift, Sep 23, 2007
  4. In article <>, Michael Swift
    <> writes
    >>not much info on that one anywhere (except pcworld. dixons etc), which
    >>is a bit weird. netgear products are generally pretty good though, and
    >>you should get a warranty, so if it doesnt work, return it!

    >Mmm, I found that as well, that's what makes me a little suspicious. I
    >have e-mailed sales at Netgear but got an automated response with a
    >promise of a human reply later, we'll see.

    Follow up :-

    Received the following e-mail today.

    Hi Mike,

    The WGTB111T, is a bundle of the WGT624 and the WG111T which are both
    current products.

    This Router will support 10meg broadband

    Best regards,
    NETGEAR Sales UK&I

    Mike

    Yorkshire Halvard Lange