    --
    Thanks & Regards,
    John.

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=, May 24, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=

    Thor Guest

    Re: Information about microsoft certification program for vc++

    Doesn't exist, I think.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-015.mspx (retired)

    Some of the new developer exams can be taken in C++, (not the web track).
    70-536 for instance is a developer agnostic exam measuring .NET Framework
    knowledge where you can choose between C++, C# and VB. It does not measure
    your knowledge about C++ (no templates, Boost, etc.) also, it is for managed
    C++.

    I would expect Vista dev exams to come in the C++ flavour, but don't know
    yet.

    Good luck
    53

    Thor, May 24, 2007