    complete information about the exams, dates, venues,
    courses, selection, results, eligibility, course material
    etc. Plz send the information as soon as possible to

    Niket Khanduja, Feb 22, 2005

  2. http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev \(MCT\), Feb 22, 2005

  3. Niket Khanduja

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Niket Khanduja" <> say
    in news:039901c518b3$a03222a0$:

    > I am B.TECH first year Computer science student. I have
    > heard that microsoft conducts a MCSE exam. I want the
    > complete information about the exams, dates, venues,
    > courses, selection, results, eligibility, course material
    > etc. Plz send the information as soon as possible to

    rediff.com, huh? ok, that will likely mean India. So further to Rev's
    suggestion, try:

    http://www.microsoft.com/india/learning/

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - I cna ytpe 300 wrods pre mniuet!

    Neil, Feb 22, 2005
  4. Niket Khanduja

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:,
    The Rev (MCT) <> rambled:
    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp
    >

    > Memories fade but a Google search never forgets.
    > justafreak.com
    > .
    > "Niket Khanduja" <> wrote in
    > message news:039901c518b3$a03222a0$...
    >> I am B.TECH first year Computer science student. I have
    >> heard that microsoft conducts a MCSE exam. I want the
    >> complete information about the exams, dates, venues,
    >> courses, selection, results, eligibility, course material
    >> etc. Plz send the information as soon as possible to

    It just seems like they cut and paste nowadays, they don't even bother to
    write their own silly requests...

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768 vowed to kill my family if I didn't add a link to
    www.mcngp.com to my signature.

    Briscobar, Feb 22, 2005
  5. So it would seem..

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev \(MCT\), Feb 22, 2005
  6. Niket Khanduja

    JaR Guest

    > did you hear "Niket Khanduja" <> say
    > in news:039901c518b3$a03222a0$:
    >
    >> I am B.TECH first year Computer science student. I have
    >> heard that microsoft conducts a MCSE exam. I want the
    >> complete information about the exams, dates, venues,
    >> courses, selection, results, eligibility, course material
    >> etc. Plz send the information as soon as possible to
    >>

    > rediff.com, huh? ok, that will likely mean India. So further to Rev's
    > suggestion, try:
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/india/learning/

    PPpppptttt! You guys are all wasting electrons. Ol' Niket is sitting
    there staring at it's inbox in OE, wondering when the heck Microsoft is
    going to e-mail the stuff to it.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Feb 22, 2005
  7. JaR wrote:
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >
    >> did you hear "Niket Khanduja" <>
    >> say in news:039901c518b3$a03222a0$:
    >>
    >>> I am B.TECH first year Computer science student. I have
    >>> heard that microsoft conducts a MCSE exam. I want the
    >>> complete information about the exams, dates, venues,
    >>> courses, selection, results, eligibility, course material
    >>> etc. Plz send the information as soon as possible to
    >>>

    >> rediff.com, huh? ok, that will likely mean India. So further to Rev's
    >> suggestion, try:
    >>
    >> http://www.microsoft.com/india/learning/
    >>

    > PPpppptttt! You guys are all wasting electrons. Ol' Niket is sitting
    > there staring at it's inbox in OE, wondering when the heck Microsoft
    > is going to e-mail the stuff to it.

    And wondering who this Swen character is.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 22, 2005
  8. Niket Khanduja

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Frisbee® <> say in news:
    #:

    > JaR wrote:
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil climbed on a soapbox &
    >> opined:
    >>
    >>> did you hear "Niket Khanduja" <>
    >>> say in news:039901c518b3$a03222a0$:

    >>> rediff.com, huh? ok, that will likely mean India. So further to Rev's
    >>> suggestion, try:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.microsoft.com/india/learning/
    >>>

    >> PPpppptttt! You guys are all wasting electrons. Ol' Niket is sitting
    >> there staring at it's inbox in OE, wondering when the heck Microsoft
    >> is going to e-mail the stuff to it.

    > And wondering who this Swen character is.

    but at least I TRIED to be helpful ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Darwin was an optimist.