  1. raj

    raj Guest

    i want do career in mcse . can u give me information about mcse's fee & exam
    raj, Apr 13, 2009

  2. raj

    CBIC Guest

    "raj" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >i want do career in mcse . can u give me information about mcse's fee &
    >exam

    If you can't find this for yourself you're doomed for failure. Best to give
    up now and save yourself the trouble.
    CBIC, Apr 13, 2009

  3. raj

    Gabe Guest

    Gabe, Apr 14, 2009
  4. raj

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >i want do career in mcse . can u give me information about mcse's fee & exam
    no

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Apr 14, 2009
  5. raj

    sarveh kumar Guest

    in a delhi jodoinstitue where provide good training for mcse .
    contact mr. sarvesh

    sarveh kumar, Apr 21, 2009
  6. raj

    Kline Sphere Guest

    On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 22:44:01 -0700, sarveh kumar <sarveh
    > wrote:

    >in a delhi jodoinstitue where provide good training for mcse .
    >contact mr. sarvesh

    tosser

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Apr 21, 2009
  7. raj

    Ari Guest

    Ari, Jul 9, 2009
  8. To get MCSE on Windows Server 2007, you need to study for and pass at least
    7 exams which include:
    1 client OS exam ie Xp or Vista
    4 Server OS exams ie 290, 291, 293 and 294
    1 design exam ie 297 or 298
    1 elective exam based on any of the following technologies ie Exchange
    2003 or 2007, SQL 2005 or 2008, ISA, ForeFront Client Security etc
    The official cost of an MS exam is $125 (US)

    Victor Asuquo, Jul 30, 2009
  9. raj

    sachin6425

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    i want do career in mcse . can u give me information about mcse's fee & exam
    sachin6425, Aug 9, 2009