Information about MCPD exam 70-536

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by =?Utf-8?B?QXJjaGFuYQ==?=, Apr 25, 2006.

  1. Has anybody cleared MCPD exam 70-536.
    is this exam available in Beta version?

    =?Utf-8?B?QXJjaGFuYQ==?=, Apr 25, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QXJjaGFuYQ==?=

    Guest

    , Apr 28, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QXJjaGFuYQ==?=, May 3, 2006
  4. Archana,
    Were to able to get any info on 70-536? I'm planning to take it as well and
    still gathering info on the prep materials. Can you please suggest a good
    book? Also if you have any other info, please let me know. This is my first
    Certification exam, so i'm just gathering as much info as i can, that would
    help me prepare for the exam well.

    Thanks,
    Vee.

    =?Utf-8?B?VmVl?=, May 8, 2006
  5. Did you manage to get any more info on 70-536? Please share it.

    Thanks..

    =?Utf-8?B?VmVl?=, May 11, 2006
  6. All books are not available for 70-536.

    Books by Microsoft Press
    1) MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-536): Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
    Foundation -- Avaialble in June
    http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/9469.asp

    2) Programming Microsoft Visual C# 2005 Core Reference -- Available

    Book By Amit kalani
    Mcts 70-536 Exam Prep : Microsoft .net Framework 2.0 Foundation Exam --
    Available in July
    http://www.allbookstores.com/book/078973558X

    =?Utf-8?B?QXJjaGFuYQ==?=, May 12, 2006
  7. Archana,
    Thanks very much for the info.
    "Programming Microsoft Visual C# 2005 Core Reference -- Available"
    Are there going to be questions from C# too? I do have knowledge in C#, but
    primarily I program in VB (.Net). Also when I checked abt the exam, it was
    mentioned that "When the exam begins, you can choose the programming language
    in which the code segments will appear."
    So do you think I should still prepare for C# too? I'm realy confused.

    Please explain.

    Thanks..

    =?Utf-8?B?VmVl?=, May 12, 2006
  8. I really am very sorry Vee. I did not mean 2 confuse u. Actually I am
    choosing language Visual C# 2005 for the exam.

    For the exam u can choose ANY ONE of following languages
    Microsoft Visual Basic 2005
    Microsoft Visual C# 2005
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2005

    for VB.Net guys recommended book from microsoft is
    "Programming Microsoft Visual Basic 2005: The Language"

    If you still have confusion please visit following link for detailed
    information of exam 70-536

    Regards...

    =?Utf-8?B?QXJjaGFuYQ==?=, May 13, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?QXJjaGFuYQ==?=

    Sangeeta

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Mcpd 70-536

    Hello All,

    I am new to this group and watned info about the MCPD 70-536 exams.
    I have only few months experience in web dev and want to know if I am eligible to take up this exam.

    Thnx,

    Sang

    Sangeeta, Jun 9, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?QXJjaGFuYQ==?=