    preparing myself to get this cert, i have some time working with visual
    studio.

    Jean
    Jean Carlos, Nov 15, 2004

  2. Hi Jean,

    Start at www.microsoft.com/learning and read about the choices you have for
    exam topics and the syllabus for each exam. Also, scroll back in your news
    reader and read a couple of week's worth of posts to this group since
    questions like this are asked and answered often. Do some Google Groups
    searches (http://groups.google.com) on something like "70-305 good book" and
    you'll find a lot of discussion of study materials for each exam.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Nov 16, 2004

  3. Jean Carlos

    comp sci kid Guest

    i suggest that you think about what you want your mcad focus to be. Eg.,
    vb.net or c#, asp.net or windows forms, etc.

    my mcad focus is asp.net and c#. i prepared for and passed 70-315 first.
    then, i prepared for and passed 70-320. to me, it seemed logical to take
    these exams in the order that i did.

    i am preparing for 70-229 now. i will be an mcad once i pass this exam.

    good luck.

    comp sci kid, Nov 16, 2004
  4. Jean Carlos

    Jean Carlos Guest