Infogen

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Sharktbbtfy, Aug 2, 2006.

  1. Sharktbbtfy

    Sharktbbtfy Guest

    Sharktbbtfy, Aug 2, 2006

  2. Sharktbbtfy

    EMB Guest

    Sharktbbtfy wrote:
    > Any good/bad experiences?
    >
    > http://www.infogen.net.nz/

    One of my clients makes extensive use of a reasonably large e-business
    site hosted by Intergen. The site appears to be running on inadequate
    hardware and suffering from a severe lack of bandwidth. Whether this is
    a reflection on Intergen's network as a whole or merely their hosting
    services is unknown.

    --
    EMB

    EMB, Aug 2, 2006

  3. Sharktbbtfy

    Sharktbbtfy Guest

    "EMB" <> wrote in message
    > Sharktbbtfy wrote:
    >> Any good/bad experiences?
    >>
    >> http://www.infogen.net.nz/

    > One of my clients makes extensive use of a reasonably large e-business
    > site hosted by Intergen. The site appears to be running on inadequate
    > hardware and suffering from a severe lack of bandwidth. Whether this is a
    > reflection on Intergen's network as a whole or merely their hosting
    > services is unknown.

    Are Infogen & Intergen the same people?

    Infogen is part of Genesis Energy.

    --
    Sharktbbtfy

    Sharktbbtfy, Aug 2, 2006
  4. Sharktbbtfy

    EMB Guest

    Sharktbbtfy wrote:
    > "EMB" <> wrote in message
    >> Sharktbbtfy wrote:
    >>> Any good/bad experiences?
    >>>
    >>> http://www.infogen.net.nz/

    >> One of my clients makes extensive use of a reasonably large e-business
    >> site hosted by Intergen. The site appears to be running on inadequate
    >> hardware and suffering from a severe lack of bandwidth. Whether this is a
    >> reflection on Intergen's network as a whole or merely their hosting
    >> services is unknown.

    > Are Infogen & Intergen the same people?
    >
    > Infogen is part of Genesis Energy.

    Sorry... brain fart on my part.

    --
    EMB

    EMB, Aug 2, 2006
  5. Sharktbbtfy

    Sharktbbtfy Guest

    "EMB" <> wrote in message
    > Sharktbbtfy wrote:
    >> "EMB" <> wrote in message

    >>> One of my clients makes extensive use of a reasonably large e-business
    >>> site hosted by Intergen. The site appears to be running on inadequate
    >>> hardware and suffering from a severe lack of bandwidth. Whether this is
    >>> reflection on Intergen's network as a whole or merely their hosting
    >>> services is unknown.

    >> Are Infogen & Intergen the same people?
    >>
    >> Infogen is part of Genesis Energy.
    >>

    > Sorry... brain fart on my part.

    No wuckers.

    --
    Sharktbbtfy

    Sharktbbtfy, Aug 2, 2006
  6. Sharktbbtfy

    Tony Guest

    It's just a Virtual ISP under Orcon.

    Tony, Aug 3, 2006
  7. Sharktbbtfy

    Vista Guest

    "Tony" <> wrote in message

    > It's just a Virtual ISP under Orcon.

    Plus it has a relationship with Genesis- yuck

    Vista, Aug 3, 2006