    info32. exe is missing from WIN INI. I know it has something to do with my
    printer but no matter what i try it still pops up. thank you in advance
    Violet

    billyblue, Jan 10, 2004

  2. billyblue

    °Mike° Guest

    Spybot Search & Destroy
    http://spybot.eon.net.au/
    http://www.safer-networking.org/
    SpyBot S&D guide

    Ad-Aware
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

    Spyware Blaster

    CWShredder

    Also, scan your system for viruses / worms.

    Online Antivirus scanners:
    --------------------------
    http://www.ravantivirus.com/scan/ [See **]
    http://www.drweb-online.com/en/online_check.asp

    ** Caveat:
    http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/bugtraq/2003-07/0240.html

    On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 16:28:09 -0000, in
    <btp979$92n$>
    billyblue scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 10, 2004

  3. billyblue

    Harrison Guest

    Look for it on the startup tab of msconfig.
    If not there, use hijackthis to locate the errant entry.
    http://mjc1.com/mirror/hjt/

    Harrison, Jan 10, 2004