Info Security Positions in MA and RI

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Emma, May 23, 2006.

  1. Emma

    Emma Guest

    My client needs a Security Architect with their CISSP. The position is

    in Providence, RI. They are looking for someone who can help them with

    Threat and Vulnerability Analysis, can work with Qualys or Nessus, and
    has excellent customer communication skills.

    Another client of mine is looking for someone who is familiar with
    Cisco Pix or ASA and Linux/Unix to assist in designing and implimenting

    a move for their facility. This position is in Cambridge, MA and does
    not require a CISSP, although that would be considered a plus, as would

    Snort and Intrusion Detection.

    Please call Emma at 781 272 3008 if either of these positions interest
    you!! Hurry, as these clients are actively interviewing and the
    positions won't be available long!

    Generation Technologies, Inc. is a recruitment firm specializing in the

    placement of Information Technology professionals in contract, contract

    to hire and permanent positions. We are a division of General
    Employment Enterprises with a history spanning over one hundred years.
    We are constantly seeking the best and the brightest in all fields of
    technology. Call today 781 272 3008 to speak with Emma, one of our
    experienced recruiters.

    Emma, May 23, 2006