    VB.06 but I am going to learn VB.06 deaply. Is it worth
    for me getting MCSD certification?

    Please reply, thank you
    Irfaan Wahid, Feb 22, 2005

  2. Hi Irfaan,

    You can read about Microsoft certifications at www.microsoft.com/learning.

    Please understand that certification exams for VB6 are no longer available
    and VB.NET is very different from VB6. I would not put a lot of time into
    learning VB6 unless I was offered a job requiring that particular
    technology - better to put time into VB.NET or C#.

    Is it "worth" getting certified? It all depends on what you value. The
    learning you do to prepare for certification will definitely be beneficial,
    however, don't expect someone to hand you a job if you are certified only
    and have no experience.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Feb 23, 2005

  3. Irfaan Wahid

    Schfooge Guest

    "Irfaan Wahid" <> wrote in message
    > Hi!
    > Please help me know the major benefits of pursuing
    > MCSD.net certifications. All I know is that MCSD
    > certifications are widely recognized in the world and
    > developers are highly paid.

    If that's all you know, then your first step is to unlearn
    what you know.

    Then proceed to www.microsoft.com/learning
    Schfooge, Feb 24, 2005
  4. "Irfaan Wahid" <> wrote in message
    > Hi!
    > Please help me know the major benefits of pursuing
    > MCSD.net certifications. All I know is that MCSD
    > certifications are widely recognized in the world and
    > developers are highly paid. But what really is MCSD? I

    Why the hell does every other person from eastern europe and india hold
    these beliefs?

    Become a plumber or electrician.
    Mike [MCP VB], Feb 24, 2005
  5. Irfaan Wahid

    Guest Guest

    ..NET or C#. I have my MCAD and MCSD and its worth!

    Guest, Feb 25, 2005
  6. Irfaan Wahid

    Guest, Feb 25, 2005
  7. Irfaan Wahid

    Guest Guest

    Good luck from an African-American who holds the MCP,
    MCAD, and MCSD.

    Guest, Feb 25, 2005
  8. Irfaan Wahid

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd, climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > Good luck from an African-American who holds the MCP,
    > MCAD, and MCSD.

    That's redundant.

    --
    JaR