    Other brands is good for macrophotograpy.
    Thanks for help.
    Bye

    Lamont Franklin, May 2, 2005

  2. > I think about oly c-310, c-370, c-160 or mju-mini. Which is the best?

    The american models are: D-540 ZOOM, D-535 ZOOM, D-395, Stylus Verve!
    (in the same order)
    Bye

    Lamont Franklin, May 2, 2005

  3. Lamont Franklin

    Renato Guest

    Fuji Finepix S7000 has two macro modes: normal and super macro!

    Renato

    Renato, May 2, 2005
  4. Renato ha scritto:
    > Fuji Finepix S7000 has two macro modes: normal and super macro!
    >
    > Renato

    Thanks, but S7000 is more expensive of D-540 (my old photocamera).
    I need a photocamera with similar price of the D-540.
    Bye

    Lamont Franklin, May 2, 2005