    Thank you

    --
    *** Remove NSPM to reply ***

    Salle ®²ºº², Sep 6, 2003

  2. In article <Gfq6b.105387$> "Salle ®²ºº²" <> writes:
    $Does anyone have this lens, or has any info on it?
    $It is a non-USM and not the L version, apparently early version lens.
    $I am interested in optical quality (sharpness and distorsion) and
    $focusing motor type (AFD, MM, or USM)

    Well, you already know it's non-USM ...

    You can get the details on it from Canon's camera museum
    (http://www.canon.com/camera-museum/index.html)

    I've never used the lens. Its reputation is fairly good - it
    seems to be much better than the cheapie kit lenses, possibly
    comparable to the better consumer lenses like the 24-85, 28-105,
    and 28-135.
    --
    Stephen M. Dunn <>

    Stephen M. Dunn, Sep 8, 2003