    limit for the 70-270 exam

    Also, what is a good study guide , book and test question
    package that one can use. Thanx a lot
    ifejika, Jul 13, 2003

  2. ifejika

    Gary - US Guest

    Yes.

    Kindly do the needful.

    --
    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    Gary - US, Jul 13, 2003

  3. ifejika

    Jimmy Guest

    I just passed the 270 a few days ago.

    It was 50 questions, time is 145 mins (+30 for non-
    english countries).
    Have no idea about the score since u dont get any.

    And the book to study, I just read the MS Press Training
    Kit for 70-270 and of course had some practical
    experience on the subject.
    I can also recommend any cramsession or alike briefer
    summary of important notes since the book mentioned is on
    almost 900 pages.

    Godd luck

    Jimmy, Jul 14, 2003