info needed about 70-270

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by mmani, Aug 13, 2003.

  1. mmani

    mmani Guest

    hello

    Dear group members plz read the post and answer the questions atleast one,
    that will be highly benificial for me.

    recently i finsihed my graduation, due to tough competition I am taking MCSE
    exam, at present i am preparing for windows xp(70-270), I am using the book
    "MCSE MIcrosoft Windows XP Professional Training Kit" for prepartion, thats
    the only book i use for preparation, 1) is it necssary to buy the "MCSE
    readiness review" book also.
    2) I need some sample / practice papers, it will be highly benificial if you
    send me the address or the source thru mail.
    3) WHats is the pattern of the exam, i mean the total marks and the minimum
    marks to be scored, how many questions will they ask in the exam.
    4) Tell/send me the address/source which will be highly benificial for the
    70270 exam.
    5) Suggest me some ways for preparing the exam.
    Advance tnx for those who view my post and reply to my post.
    bye

    mmani, Aug 13, 2003

  2. mmani

    Consultant Guest

    getting an mcse will not alleviate the tough competition, it will throw you
    into another lump of oversaturated mcse candidates

    Consultant, Aug 13, 2003