    profdotnet Guest

    Hey I jus wanna know whts the latest version number of Testking dumps
    for 70-528...help awaited :)
    profdotnet, Mar 4, 2007

  2. profdotnet

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Mar 4, 6:59 pm, "profdotnet" <> wrote:
    > Hey I jus wanna know whts the latest version number of Testking dumps
    > for 70-528...help awaited :)

    Sorry, yr SMS gt d-laid in transit. R U really a Prof. on .net ? Ow
    man ! Dat is just sooo coool ! U must hav da gurls droolin' !

    BTW, You can email Mr. Thomas C. Tips at to gain
    access to the latest and greatest dumps. Thomas'll be the best person
    to ask about the latest version, too. And make sure you don't forget
    to include your email address and MCP ID in your request.

    ----
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)
    Cerebrus, Mar 13, 2007