    just wondering if microsoft is using the new exams with the new score report
    and whats it like?
    has any1 done this exam latelly?

    Johnny Barradas, Aug 26, 2003

  2. Johnny Barradas

    SWE Guest

    I just took this exam on Thursday. Score report looks the same. Pass/Fail, no charts or graphs.

    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcpexams/faq/procedures.asp

    "Johnny Barradas" <> wrote in message news:...
    Hi
    going to do the 70-215 exam this week.

    SWE, Aug 26, 2003

  3. Johnny Barradas

    don schrock Guest

    just took the 70-215 today... wow... 60 questions took me
    2 & 1/2 hours to complete... same format as the 70-210 i
    took a few weeks earlier... i can't believe i passed it!!
    these tests are amazing difficult! people have no idea
    what's involved to achive these cert's!!

    don schrock, Aug 26, 2003