    Is it true?
    Do you have this experience?
    Thanks
    Fogar, Mar 21, 2006

  2. Fogar

    Brian Guest

    you could always revert back to the old driver if the new one is not to your
    liking. I'd say try it to see how it works. I had that card previously in my
    machine but upgraded to the GeForce FX5500.
    I don't remember what the last driver version I tried was though for the
    MX400 . I think it was 81.98. I know it was the latest at the time (Jan 06
    time frame).
    I just downloaded that driver and I will install it and let you know
    Brian, Mar 26, 2006

  3. Fogar

    Brian Guest

    ok downloaded and installed the driver (same for FX5500 as MX440) and it
    passed all the tests as well as game play. it seems to be just fine. I did
    not notice any slowdown on my system. Hope that helps
    Brian, Mar 26, 2006