    what percent of questions i have to answer correctly to pass the examn

    Thanx,
    Aurimas

    Aurimas Norkevicius, Nov 27, 2003

  2. Aurimas Norkevicius wrote:
    > who has passed?

    I did.

    > who has read "Developing XML Web Services And Server Components With VB.NET
    > And C#.NET"?

    Huh? That's the name of the exam. What book are you referring to?

    > Is it Enough to read this book and to take test(couple of times) from the CD
    > included with the book?

    If you study from Amit & Prit Kalani's book from Que, do the examples
    and understand them, you will pass. IGNORE the exams on the attached
    PrepLogic CD; they're crap and don't represent the actual exam content.

    > What is the examn question form (multichoice, one choice)?

    Multiple choice -- sometimes one choice, sometimes multiples.

    > how much time is given?

    2 hours.

    > how many questions is given?

    57.

    > what percent of questions i have to answer correctly to pass the examn

    Nobody knows. You need a score of 700 or better. I think it's out of
    1,112.

    General Protection Fault, Nov 27, 2003

  3. Aurimas Norkevicius

    Grant Guest

    I passed 310. You're referring to the MS Press book,
    aren't you? IMO it's crap. It only vaguely covered some
    topics. And some of the example labs had errors in
    them. I used the SelfTest and MeasureUP test software to
    get ready for the exam.

    Grant, Nov 28, 2003
  4. Aurimas Norkevicius

    Simon Guest

    Where can I find those "Selftest" and "MeasureUP" tests?

    Thanks in advance.
    Simon.

    Simon, Dec 1, 2003